Terms of Service
Regulations for the Provision of Electronic Services
§ 1 General Provisions
- These Regulations issued on the basis of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123 with subsequent changes) (the “Act”) specify types and scope of the electronic services provided by ANIXE Polska Sp. z o.o., conditions of the provision of such services, conditions of conclusion and termination of agreements on provision of electronic services, and a complaint procedure, pursuant to the law of Republic of Poland.
- Access to the https://anixe.io/ website (the “Website”) is subject to these Regulations as applicable at the time of use. These Regulations are made available on the Website in the „Terms of Service” section, free of charge, in a form allowing for free recording, storage and reproduction by the User as defined below. The content of these Regulations may be obtained, reproduced and recorded by the User with any technique and media for purposes related to the use of this Website and the services provided by means of this Website.
- The Service Provider renders electronic services through the Website.
§ 2 Definitions
For the purpose of these Regulations the following definitions will apply:
- Service Provider / we / our / us – ANIXE Polska Sp. z o.o. seated at ul. Grabiszynska 251a, 53- 234 Wroclaw, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000008486, NIP 899240948, REGON 932650883, with the share capital of PLN 105.000,00, e-mail address email@example.com.
- User – any person (natural or legal, as well as an organizational unit without legal personality) using the Website.
- Website – website maintained by the Service Provider, operating under the address https://anixe.io/.
- Personal Data – any information referring to the User, collected during a visit on our Website, or while contacting us by means of the tools available on the Website, depending on type of service provided (see § 5). To obtain more information on personal data we collect during User’s visit on the Website and while using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) please read our Privacy Polices respectively for the Polish and Greek market, links to which may be found at the bottom of our Website.
- The Website operates under the terms described in the Regulations.
- Using the Website is free of charge, voluntary and allowed for all Users using the Internet.
- Making use of the Website means that a given User accepts the provisions of these Regulations.
- In order to use the Website correctly, the User needs to install a web browser such as for example Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, on a device with Internet access.
§ 4 User’s Rights and Obligations
- Each User is obligated to use the Website as required by these Regulations, the provisions of law and good practice.
- In particular the following actions are prohibited:
- providing false, imprecise or outdated information or additional personal data not required by the contact forms available on the Website, during the visit on the Website;
- spreading false information or information that is against the law regarding the content of the Website;
- violating in any way personal interests of the Service Provider, its employees, affiliates and third persons, as well as any other persons’ rights, including intellectual property rights;
- delivering content which breaches any provisions of law;
- interfering in the Website’s functioning, including changes to the Website’s code, using or placing viruses, worms, Trojans, unauthorized extensions and any other mechanism that may adversely affect functioning of the Website or the software or the Service Provider’s or other Users’ devices.
§ 5 Types and Scope of the Services
- The Service Provider provides the following electronic services via the Website:
- handling the User’s request to receive our newsletter, sent via the relevant form;
- handling the User’s request for contact concerning our products, sent via the contact form;
- handling the User’s request for preparing ANIXE’s Resfinity platform Demo, sent via the relevant form;
- handling the User’s request for receiving a Product Card, sent via the relevant form;
- directing the User to the https://anixe.bamboohr.com/jobs/ website, which allows sending job applications.
- The Services listed in point 1 section a) – d) above will be provided through relevant forms available on the Service Provider’s Website.
§ 6 Terms of Provision, Conclusion and Termination of the Agreement on Provision of Electronic Services
- The User may use the Website anonymously up until providing data required by forms (marked with asterisk) to use services, as described in § 5 point 1.
- To place an order for services, the User is required to give information marked with asterisk in the selected form.
- The provision of services is free of charge. The agreement on provision of services shall be concluded upon sending the relevant form (in case of services mentioned in § 5 point 1 section a) – d) or choosing “CAREER” section (in case of service mentioned in § 5 point 1 section e).
- In relation to § 5 point 1 section b) – e) the provision of services shall be completed, and the agreement on provision of services terminated, upon completing the request for contact or directing the User to the job application website.
- In relation to § 5 point 1 section a) the agreement on provision of services is concluded for an indefinite period. The User may decide to unsubscribe from newsletter services at any time, which shall be equal to terminating the agreement. Similarly, we may decide to stop providing newsletter services for whatever reason which also shall be equal to terminating the agreement.
- The User will be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- The Service Provider will not be responsible for any false, incorrect or incomplete information provided by the User, especially if the User provides third persons’ data without their consent or knowledge. The User using the Website will be responsible for any consequences of providing incorrect, false, incomplete or misleading data.
- The Service Provider will not be responsible for the consequences of the User’s use of the services in the manner contrary to these Regulations.
§ 7 Complaint Procedure
- The Service Provider will use its best efforts to ensure proper functioning of the Website.
- The User, who made use of the Services described in § 5 point 1 of the Regulations will have the right to submit a complaint concerning both the technical aspects of their functioning as well as other aspects, by sending a complaint to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the Service Provider’s seat provided in § 2 point 1.
- The complaint should be submitted no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the cause of the complaint occurred.
- Each complaint should contain a detailed description of the problem being the basis of submitting the complaint, as well as the date and hour of its occurrence, and the User’s contact details allowing the answer to the complaint or the reasons why it is not possible to provide such information.
- The Service Provider may ask the User to provide additional information necessary to respond.
- The Service Provider will use its best efforts to consider complaints within 30 (thirty) days from receipt of complete information. The Service Provider will notify the User of the outcome of the complaint immediately, by electronic mail or by regular mail, as chosen by the User.
- Complaints that do not contain all the data listed in point 4 above or those submitted after the deadline referred to in point 3 above may not be considered.
§ 8 Responsibility
- Due to technical reasons some malfunctions or failures preventing or hindering use of the Website may occur. This also includes temporary deactivation of access to the Website and its services while their upgrading.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for malfunctions or unavailability of the Website due to the above mentioned reasons or other reasons beyond the Service Provider's control.
§ 9 Change of the Regulations
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations.
- Change of the Regulations will become effective upon posting new Regulations on the Website or on the day indicated in a notice placed on the Website, notifying of such change.
- Current Regulations are always available on the Website.
§ 10 Information on Specific Risks Related to the Use of the Electronic Services Provided by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider, fulfilling its obligation under Article 6 point 1 of the Act, informs about specific risks related to the use of Services. This information regards risks that may only occur potentially but should be considered despite the Service Provider’s applying measures protecting the Website from unauthorized actions by third parties.
- The basic risks related to the use of the Internet are as follows:
- malware – various types of applications or scripts having harmful, criminal or malicious effect on the network user’s information system, such as viruses, worms, Trojans (Trojan horses), key loggers, dialers;
- spyware – programs that track user’s actions, collect information about user and send it, usually without user’s knowledge and consent, to the author of the program;
- spam – unwanted and unsolicited electronic messages sent to multiple recipients at the same time, often containing advertising content;
- phishing – fraudulent use of confidential personal information (e.g., passwords) by impersonating a trustworthy person or institution;
- hacking into the user’s information system, using such hacking tools as exploit and rootkit.
- In order to avoid the above risks, the User should install an antivirus program on his/her computer and other electronic devices that use the Internet. Such program should always be updated.
- The following measures also enhance the protection against risks related to the use of the Website and all of its functionalities:
- making sure the firewall is on;
- updating of the software used;
- non-opening of e-mail attachments of unknown origin;
- reading application installation windows, and their licenses;
- disabling macros in MS Office files of unknown origin;
- regular comprehensive scans of the system with antivirus and antimalware software;
- encrypting data transmission;
- installing prevention programs (detecting and preventing hacking);
- using original system and applications from a legal source.
§ 11 Final Provisions
- These Regulations shall be subject to provisions of Polish law.
- In any matters not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations relevant provisions will apply, in particular the Act and the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145 with subsequent amendments).
- The Service Provider’s Website contains contents protected by copyright, industrial property law, and intangible assets protected by the intellectual property law. None of this content, especially graphics, text, trademarks, logotypes, icons, photos, programs presented on the Website may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any manner without a prior written consent of the Service Provider.