UX/UI Consulting & Design
UX Audits & Consulting – Discover & Analyse
#Website & mobile app audit, problem identification, improvement recommendations.
An audit allows you to understand your website's current state or mobile app's effectiveness and how it impacts your business objectives. What are the fundamental problems and challenges in the current situation, what solutions work in the most effective way and how to improve the performance of the website or mobile app. We combine interactive and analytical elements to offer you the best usability prescriptions e.g.: workshops, user research, tool analytics, customer journey maps, usability audits. On request, we create concepts for disabled-friendly websites and supervise their certification processes.
Wireframing / Prototyping – Prototype & Design
#Low fidelity wireframes (lo-fi), high fidelity wireframes (hi-fi), interactive prototypes, mockups.
UX Design is the creative process of creating wireframes based on requirements and strategy. Depending on the customer’s needs it could be low and high-fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes and mockups. Prepared mockups are turned to the final graphic layouts at the next step.
UI Implementation & testing
#Implementation of the approved mockups, verification of UX/UI refinement, Tests: usability, FGI, IDI, scenario etc.
Involving the designer at an early stage ensures reduced engineering, redesign and maintenance expenses throughout the project lifecycle.UX testing allows us to verify how a conceptual solution performs in a real environment. How users feel about it and what might still cause problems. This makes it easier to eliminate potential difficulties and barriers early on in the design process.
#Measure, KPI's, gather user's feedback, improve layouts.
The Audit intends to help the client's business grow. We achieve that by combining in-depth, qualitative UX/CX analysis and quantitative, data-rich web analytics, followed up by actionable recommendations, benchmarks and estimates of the KPI's improvement after implementing the proposed solutions.
- Discovery / UX Audits
- Understand business objectives and goals
- Gather requirements
- Analyses / UX Audits
- Conduct user research
- Build information architecture
- Develop interface structure
- Develop wireframe-based prototypes
- Test and enhance the prototypes
- Design look and feel
- Create pixel-perfect designs
- Implementation & Testing
- Implement the approved mockups
- Verify that the product gets an elaborate UX
- Measure KPIs
- Gather user’s feedback
- Improve interfaces
- Significant improvement in revenue - thanks to product efficiency, usability and a user-friendly interface
- Operational efficiency - due to minimised errors and time savings in performing activities
- Reduced cost of ownership and support - less money spent on staff training and system development, maintenance and evolution
- High customer satisfaction and loyalty - achieved through improved accessibility and an intuitive, easy-to-use UI
- Transparent, iterative development process - we follow the Agile methodology – SCRUM (daily meeting, refinement, demo, retrospective). It allows for faster delivery of working software, better product quality, more rapid ROI, better control, significantly reduced risk, and improved customer satisfaction.